What Is Autocomplete?
Autocomplete is the “set and forget” dream of AB Split Testing. It:
- Monitors your test until your experiment has enough data
- “Completes the test”
- Hides the losing variations
- Alerts you to the test completion.
- Changes the test status to “complete”
Why do I care about Autocomplete?
Less Work, Better Conversions
Autocomplete improves your conversions for ALL website visitors, as they will all see the better variation as soon as possible, rather than when you have a chance to complete the test manually. Its less work. We automatically hide the losing variations for you, but we dont delete the losers. In case you want to iterate, the other variations are still available to you when editing.
How does it work?
Autocomplete regularly checks your AB tests to see if all the following are true
- That there is a winning variation (over 95% confidence)
- That the experiment has run for long enough.
- That the variations have all received enough views.