Creating an on page test with Oxygen
2. Click on New Test
3. Type in the name of your test
4. Choose your test type, we’ll choose on page elements for this example
5. Choose your conversion goal. This conversion will occur when the visitor lands on the Contact page
6. Click on Start Test to begin logging test data
7. Head to any existing or new page, and edit in your favourite page builder. We’re using Oxygen in this example.
8. Click on any element you want to test
9. After selecting the element, choose the test you’ve created.
10. next create another element to test. We’ve just duplicated the existing heading.
Change the test to be your next variation. You can have unlimited variations and you can tag multiple elements with the same tag to test multiple elements against other elements.